Abt 1325 - Bef 1385 (~ 60 years)
||Robert Stewart [1, 2, 3, 4, 5] |
||of Durisdeer and Innermeath |
||Innermeath, Scotland 
||Bef 20 Apr 1385 
||Aft 29 Nov 1386 
|| Submit Headstone Photo |
- IDENTITY: He received a charter from King David II. of the lands of Dalzell and others 23 March 1362-63. In 1374 he received a charter of the lands of Durrisdeer, and appeared at the Parliament of Scone, 4 April 1373, as 'Robertus Senescallus de Innermeath.' der Menzies of Redhall, 6th April 1374. He had a grant of 20 merks Sterling out of the
great customs of Inverkeithing, 29th November 1386, ancl died soon afterwards. 
||20 Jul 2013 |
||31 Jan 2013 |
- [S22] Magna Carta Ancestry: A study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Richardson, Douglas, (Kimball G. Everingham, editor. 2nd edition, 2011), vol. 4 p. 103.
- [S23] #226 The Peerage of Scotland: Containing an Historical and Genealogical Account of the Nobility of That Kingdom, from Their Origin to the Present Generation (2nd edition, 1813), Douglas, Sir Robert, (2nd edition. 2 volumes. Edinburgh: A. Constable, 1813), FHL book Q 941 D22d; FHL microfilm 1,440,956 items., vol. 1 p. 138.
- [S41] Medieval, royalty, nobility family group sheets (filmed 1996), Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Family History Department. Medieval Family History Unit, (Manuscript. Salt Lake City, Utah : Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1996), FHL film 1553977-1553985.
- [S6] #11232 The Genealogist (1980-), Association for the Promotion of Scholarship in Genealogy, (New York: Organization for the Promotion of Scholarship in Genealogy, 1980-), FHL book 929.105 G286n., Spring 1985, vol. 6 no. 1 p. 101:528.
- [S3544] #189 The Scots Peerage: Founded on Wood's Edition of Sir Robert Douglas's Peerage of Scotland, Containing an Historical and Genealogical Account of the Nobility of that Kingdom, with Armorial Illustrations (1904-1914), Paul , Sir James Balfour, (9 volumes. Edinburgh: D. Douglas, 1904-1914), FHL book 941 D22p; FHL microfilms104,157-104,161., vol. 5 p. 1.